1 package chocolate cake mix
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup water
2 large eggs
Small candy coated chocolate candies
Mini cinnamon candies
- Preheat oven to 375 º F.
- In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter, eggs, and water.
- Gradually add cake mix, stir well. (The key to working with this dough is to keep your hands and utensils slightly wet.)
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Dip bottom of 1 1/2 inch drinking glass into granulated sugar and flatten each ball.
- Pushing dough up and around top of cookie form two ears on each cookie.
- Add small chocolate candies for eyes, and cinnamon candies for nose.
- With the side of a fork or the edge of a butter knife form 3 whisker lines from each side of the cinnamon candy nose.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Let set for 1 to 2 minutes before transferring to cooling surface.
- Yield about 44 cookies.